This Cava, from the Masachs family, is bright and fresh with persistent bubbles. An extremely vivacious wine with great elegance, balance and a crisp finish.
The Masachs family has been cultivating grapes since the 1920s. For several decades, their Cavas Masachs was only made for personal consumption, but production was expanded in 1977, and again by popular demand in 1985.
Located 40km south of Barcelona, Catalan’s “El Penedès” is protected from cold winds by the Montserrat mountain range and watered by 525mm of annual rainfall, making the Monsarra estate a true paradise for grape growing.
- Golden tones and abundant bubbles.
- Well-shaped crown and plentiful foam.
- Clean & powerful with an ageing aroma.
- Fine and balanced in the mouth, moderately sweet and good persistence.
- Ideal for serving with fish and spicy foods.